Why You Need To Blogging For Your Business? Top 10 Reasons
Content marketing is the only hope for the small and medium size businesses where paid advertising is getting more expensive day by day.
That is why having a business blog is compulsory to set your content marketing goal today. Because, people are hungry for valuable content on the internet.
It’s comparatively easy to engage a potential customer on your business website by providing free valuable blog contents. Not only these, it will also decrease your online advertising budget and will supply more valuable organic traffic to your business.
Here is the top 10 reasons- why you need to blogging for your business;
1. Huge Organic Traffic: Search engines love fresh contents. So, you can drive huge organic traffic to your business by updating your blog regularly with fresh contents.
Basically a business owner doesn’t have so much time to create content for blogs. So, 1 or 2 content every week enough gets the perfect results.
2. Lots of Relevant Traffic: Not only organic traffic you will also get huge relevant traffic by writing business related topics on your blog. People spending a lot of money on search advertising to get relevant traffic but here your blog will do this for free.
3. Increase Business Conversion Rate: By introducing a business blog you can increase your business conversion rate. A potential customer might leave your checkout page to get more information about their desired product from other sources.
You can provide valuable information about your products or business to them by implementing related blog content on your checkout pages. This will engage your potential customer on your business website.
4. Less Advertising Budget: We advertise our business to get relevant traffic. As your blog will provide huge relevant traffic to your business so, you can reduce your online advertising budget.
5.More Time to Convince: People reading your blog mean people spending time with you. Now, it’s very easy to convince those people who are spending time with you.
Put a clear call to action on every post on your blog like- subscribe, download apps, etc.
6. Make People Trust on Your Business: You can make people trust on your business or brand by solving their problems by providing valuable information on your blog for free.
People definitely need to make their business trust able to reach your business goal.
7. Free Social Impact: People will share your blog posts in different social media sites and your business will get a huge social impact for that. It’ll also brand your business.
8. Positive Comments About your Business: People trust on reviews. A study says- “79% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendation“. That means if your business has more positive reviews then it will automatically make a huge positive impact on your potential customers.
So, every positive comment on your blog post will increase your business reputation.
9. Build a Good Relation With People: By writing problem solving articles and replying public comments you will reach closer to the people who visit your business website.
Maintaining a healthy relationship with customers is the most valuable life line of any kind of business.
10. Business Needs Blogging: Finally you should start your business blog because, your business needs this. Today customers want more from you. A single “About” page is not enough to express your business and its’ quality.
So, you definitely need to start blogging to keep your business healthy.
© copyright 2018 – All rights reserved