Measuring The Most Profitable Traffic Source For Your AdSense Revenue.
But you need to drive the maximum number of traffic to your site from that source which is the most effective for your Adsense revenue. So, first of all you need to measure the most effective traffic source for your Adsense ads. Let’s see how we can measure the effective traffic source for Adsense revenue using the Google Anaytics data-
Google Analytics to Measure the most effective traffic source
- Go to your Analytics Home.
- Click your site account. For the multiple site users- click the account which you want to track.
- Click on Behavior > Publisher > Publisher Pages (Update). Now you can see the one month Adsense revenue graph along with the pages where the clicks are received.
- To get traffic sources click on Secondary dimensions just bellow the graph.
- Now click Acquisition > and then Source. Now you can see the one month Adsense revenue pages along with traffic sources.
Here is my Analytics data! You can see any period data by selecting a Date Range.
|Click to enlarge|
Here you can see that my Analytics data saying that I should work more on SEO to boost up my Adsense earnings. So, go to your Analytics account to know what types of traffic are best for your Adsense revenue.
Hope it’ll help you! Thanks for reading!
© copyright 2018 – All rights reserved