How to Rank Well, in The Google SERPs Without Backlinks
Nowadays, Google has become very strict about link scams and has declared that any kind of links which manipulate or try to manipulate Google Page Rank are clearly signals as a link scam! That means don’t try to build links yourself to improve your Page Rank or to improve Google SERPs rankin. Your only duty is to create something interesting and let people mention your work on other webpages. Hope you got it!
But for a business owner you really can’t wait till somebody notice your content and mention it on other pages. It takes time! So that, you really need some bypass options that you can rank well in the Google search result page without having backlinks (when you’re only focusing on SEO marketing).
The Ultimate Guide to The Google SERPs Ranking
1. Target Low Competitive Keywords: Keyword targeting is the primary stage of SEO. Keywords are the way to tell search engines what your content is about. Google picks keywords from different sections from your content. But, generally Google gives importance to the keywords which placed in content title and search description (meta description).
You can’t rank well for high competitive keywords specially, when your Page authority is poor. Because, you can’t run with higher authority sites. So, it’s best to target low competitive and long-tail keywords that your content could win the competition. Use the Google keyword planner to do an advance keyword research.
2. Proper Use of Meta Tags: By using meta tags you can provide the valuable information about your website or your content to the Google very easily. By default, Google will index your whole content and will pic some random keywords to determine the topic. So, it’s very hard to determine the actual subject matter of your content for both the Google and a human user. See the video-
To prevent this issue, you can use meta tags to tell Google properly about your website and content. It’ll help Google to understand your content value.
- Title tags: ( <title> Name of the content </title> ) The title of your website or your content.
- Meta description: ( <meta content=”short description of your website or content” name=”description”> ) A short description (also known as search description) of your content or your website which is only visible to the search engines.
- ALT tags: ( <img src=”seabeach.PNG” alt=”Goa sea beach”> ) Name of your image contents which search engine reads.
3. Build Small Topic Site: I mean to say, covering a shorter portion of an entire topic. For example- if you are planning to write about the whole internet marketing, then it’s better to start a blog about “search engine marketing” which is a portion of internet marketing. It will rank better in search engine result pages (SERPs).
5. Stay Focused on Google Plus: Google also reads social signals coming from different social media to determine what is popular; But, different people have different views on this. Many SEO experts think that Google never uses third party social media data like- tweets, likes, shares to determine a content ranking in search results. Because, social media sites like Facebook might not let Google to crawl their personal portion.
But, Google Plus is Google’s own product so, Google definitely using Google Plus data (like- +1s as a vote) to determine the content popularity and public point of views about a content. Here the Moz explanation about this.
© copyright 2018 – All rights reserved